Hi from Argentina

Introduce yourself!

Moderators: Developers, Lead Developer, Founders

Mz_b99

Hi from Argentina

Post by Mz_b99 » 31 Oct 2019, 01:49

Hi to all! I forgot how long was the last time I introduced myself in a forum, time flies I guess.

What I was writting? Ohh yeah! My name is Marcos. I'm from Argentina and I'm 24 years old.

I started with scs simulators since the good old 18WoS Pedal To The Metal, in 2008 when I get my first own computer, since then all went pretty fast to what ETS2 is today. I'd love to learn how to mod the game, but for now all I can do is truck skins.

ETS2 is probably my biggest hobbie and the best escape to try to accomplish my frustrated dream of being a trucker since I was 3. Although I decided to study electromechanical engineering with the dream of designing safety systems in trucks (or at least being involved in a design team of anything related to trucks), life gets strange and complicated, and man it gets really capricious sometimes (capricious? is that how it's written?) because even when I gave up my childhood dream, I had the huge opportunity to drive two beast like the Mercedes New Actros and the Scania S (a dream of driving a Scania that took almost 20 years of waiting!).

Anyway, enough of me. I met the project since some YouTube videos, and although I really love ProMods and I get used to it, a map of this scale is pretty much a fun challenge to test and why not, add some realism to my hobbie.

I hope you guys are doing ok!
-Marcos