Online Reg New Profile

Report your trouble here. We will try to create a solution together.

Moderators: Developers, Lead Developer, Founders

Dogbert

Online Reg New Profile

Post by Dogbert » 29 Aug 2019, 18:42

Hi guys,

just dreated a new profile to run Tregion. Installed the mod, went back in to edit the profile, to change from Europe to required one.

But profile is now asking for online reg details. Never seen this before, certainly didn't come up when i created my original one.

Any help, gratefully appreciated.

Mike.

ELgamer

Re: Online Reg New Profile

Post by ELgamer » 30 Aug 2019, 11:56

Tregion or any mod in fact does not ask for any personal information or login details ingame, this is not possible. The login requirement is most likely from World of Trucks and I don't even think you have to log in. This does not come from Tregion.

I hope this resolves your confusion,

ELgamer
Currently working on version 0.2!

Dogbert

Post by Dogbert » 30 Aug 2019, 21:34

Many thanks for replying, when trying to edit my new Tregion profile. Editing profile, am i correct in saying that after choosing the new profile. The EDIT button under the World Of Trucks button. Is the correct option to edit my profile, to change the region from Europe to the one required to run Tregion map ?

Mike.

snellejasper

Post by snellejasper » 31 Aug 2019, 11:54

You should select dutchmap2 when creating the profile. You can already activate the mods when creating the profile with the button on the left of your screen. As far as I know, you can't change the module afterwards.

That editing screen is normal, but is not related to Tregion. I assume it's part of World of Trucks.
Developer of Alphen aan den Rijn and surroundings

Dogbert

Post by Dogbert » 31 Aug 2019, 13:26

Aaahhh right thanks very much buddy, need to select the dutchmap2 option when creating the profile. Not edit it to that after, i misunderstood the instructions sorry. Sorry to have been a nuisance, i have only had the game a week and ATS a month.

Many thanks for the further help.

Mike.

Dogbert

Post by Dogbert » 31 Aug 2019, 14:41

Working now thank you, my bad. :lol: :lol:

Mike.