Walcheren

Ask your questions and give us your feedback!

Moderators: Developers, Lead Developer, Founders

tim86

Walcheren

Post by tim86 » 27 Apr 2019, 08:52

good day friends and truckers,

my name is Timmy,i am new here.first of all,thank you for this beautiful map,its really awesome what yall did build yet,feeling really like driving on a dutch highway with this map.I am going to the netherlands for mini camping since 30 years so i am always excited if some modder creating something about the netherlands.my question is...is it planned to build Walcheren/Zealand? with places like Vlissingen,Middelburg,Zoutelande,Oostkapelle and Domburg? that would be awesome,

my suggestion:A58: Eindhoven – Tilburg – Breda – Roosendaal – Bergen op Zoom – Goes – Middelburg – Vlissingen...

again...your work is really awesome...keep that up...bedankt and best wishes to you all 8-)

snellejasper

Re: Walcheren

Post by snellejasper » 29 Apr 2019, 11:23

Hello Timmy,

Thank you for the kind words. We would love to build the entire Netherlands at some point, so in that way it is planned. But it is far away from our current area, and we are first planning to expand towards Limburg, to connect to Germany. Therefore it will take a lot of time before we get there, so don't count on it for now.
Developer of Alphen aan den Rijn and surroundings

tim86

Re: Walcheren

Post by tim86 » 29 Apr 2019, 11:40

snellejasper wrote:
29 Apr 2019, 11:23
Hello Timmy,

Thank you for the kind words. We would love to build the entire Netherlands at some point, so in that way it is planned. But it is far away from our current area, and we are first planning to expand towards Limburg, to connect to Germany. Therefore it will take a lot of time before we get there, so don't count on it for now.
thats only my personal wishes since i am driving the a58 each year once or even twice but Limburg is just fine or even Brabant,excited for further updates.

dank u en groeten 8-)