Problem: I have all of the packages enabled in the mod manager enabled but it still loads into the base game map
Solve: Create a new profile enabling all of the packages but at the bottom dropdown which should say europe.mbd change it to dutchmap2.mbd and voila it should now work
Problem: Game Crash
There are several ways this COULD be solved, here is the order you should probably try solving it:
- Supported version Tregion (e.g. Tregion 0.1 only works on 1.33, follow this guide on how to downgrade: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=315 )
- Disable any other mods
- Make sure you have all of the 5 packages enabled
- Make sure they are in the correct loading order, alphabetical
- Redownload the torrent file (or the long download) sometimes this may be corrupt
Problem: A lot of the textures are black!
If you are using Mac, sorry there is nothing you can do it is a OpenGL problem I would recommend getting boot camp or a virtual machine, myself being a Mac user use boot camp and it works fine! If you’re on Windows make sure to launch in DirectX when the game launches and the issue should be fixed
None of these solved my issue
First search the troubleshooting section for a similar problem and maybe this will help, if there is nothing then create a new topic and the team will try to help you
1. Check if the bug has already been reported by searching the forum.
2. Make sure your title in includes the version and a good title something like Bug in Utrecht is NOT suitable a title should look something like this: [0.1] Gap in Terrain by Utrecht Roundabout
What to include
In the bug report always include coordinates,to do this:
 Find config.cfg in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 root folder in My Documents (Windows), or /home/[username]/.local/share/Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Linux)
Edit the lines
Save the config.cfg file.
 in game, press F11 (SHIFT+F11 takes a screenshot) close to the position of the bug.
 write your bug text, then click on REPORT SCR or hit ENTER
 open bugs.txt in the ETS2 folder, there you will find your text with coordinates.
3. And include a screenshot if it is a map error using image hosting service like: https://imgbb.com/ or imigur.
4. ALWAYS include your game log by using
Code: Select all
Please stick to 1 topic per bug report unless it is in a similar area which makes it easier to track bugs.
Many thanks for reading this! And reporting a bug using this guide! It makes Tregion a lot better and easier for developers to fix the bug