Not available mods

These bugs are not a bug!

Moderators: Developers, Lead Developer, Founders

tifo007

Re: Not available mods

Post by tifo007 »

https://imgur.com/a/agWQ6gK

here a image of the error, sorry that its dutch. I updated my game tot the latest steam version.
Plum2018

Post by Plum2018 »

Hi I just thought of a soloution, did you use the torrent? If you did then redo it delete them and do it again making sure it does the whole file. It worked for some other users I saw. Or did all of you use the long download because if yes there may be a problem with that file. Hope this helps, please tell me if it does or does not.
Plum2018
Currently working somewhere in Germany... ;)
Youtube channel for latest development updates :D : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTeTGc ... 6CMXLL_c_w
tifo007

Post by tifo007 »

Plum2018 wrote: 07 Jan 2019, 23:29 Hi I just thought of a soloution, did you use the torrent? If you did then redo it delete them and do it again making sure it does the whole file. It worked for some other users I saw. Or did all of you use the long download because if yes there may be a problem with that file. Hope this helps, please tell me if it does or does not.
Plum2018
Thanks for you reply, i downloaded the long version. I have no clue how to use torrents.
Vinnie Terranova

Post by Vinnie Terranova »

Are you able to load normal mods with your existing profile?
Last edited by Vinnie Terranova on 08 Jan 2019, 13:12, edited 1 time in total.
sven_engelen
Site Admin

Post by sven_engelen »

So I just checked. In my game it says that it works. However, there should be a solution in this. As you have all the DLC's and have the latest update, I still question why the game doesn't want to load it. Did you pirate the game? (Just questioning don't feel attacked)
Tregion Admin;)
Currently working on Signs for 0.2, maintenance and bugfixing ofcourse :P
Vinnie Terranova

Post by Vinnie Terranova »

As the game.log.txt file contains some info about the mods in the mod folder, you should give a look at game.log.txt
tifo007

Post by tifo007 »

sven_engelen wrote: 08 Jan 2019, 10:59 So I just checked. In my game it says that it works. However, there should be a solution in this. As you have all the DLC's and have the latest update, I still question why the game doesn't want to load it. Did you pirate the game? (Just questioning don't feel attacked)
No i have it from steam.
mrconner

Post by mrconner »

Good news from my site, it is working. What i did removed the complete game and installed all again and now it is working fine. ;) Looks very good !
me2here

Post by me2here »

Good to hear it is finally working. Enjoy the map
Tregion developer
Working on Groningen
tifo007

Post by tifo007 »

mrconner wrote: 08 Jan 2019, 20:27 Good news from my site, it is working. What i did removed the complete game and installed all again and now it is working fine. ;) Looks very good !
So did you removed the ETS 2 files aswell in documents?