cannot load the map Tregion

These bugs are not a bug!

Moderators: Developers, Lead Developer, Founders

mihaim1980

cannot load the map Tregion

Post by mihaim1980 »

Hi!
After following all the steps to install the map, I can't select the new map while I'm creating a new profile.
sjizzzzle89

Re: cannot load the map Tregion

Post by sjizzzzle89 »

same here.

went to make a new profile went to the mod manager to active the mods no tregion mod at all to select, checked my mod folder if it was there and it is.

downloaded it again ust to make sure only have 1 file that wont appear in ets2 modmanager
Vinnie Terranova

Post by Vinnie Terranova »

That file is a RAR-file. You just have to extract the 5 files and put those 5 files in the mod folder.
djdingsedreng

Post by djdingsedreng »

Vinnie Terranova wrote: 28 Dec 2018, 14:33 That file is a RAR-file. You just have to extract the 5 files and put those 5 files in the mod folder.
that's not the problem... He (and I) can't change the "playing module"
Vinnie Terranova

Post by Vinnie Terranova »

Well, sjizzzzle89 was talking about 1 file instead of 5 files...
Anyway, did you go to the mod manager via the link at the top left side of the profile creation screen? Or did you go to the mod manager in the main menu?
djdingsedreng

Post by djdingsedreng »

Vinnie Terranova wrote: 30 Dec 2018, 23:45 Well, sjizzzzle89 was talking about 1 file instead of 5 files...
Anyway, did you go to the mod manager via the link at the top left side of the profile creation screen? Or did you go to the mod manager in the main menu?
Holy cow, that worked, thanks man!