If you have a question, it might be answered in this topic already. This topic can be updated in the future.
Where do I download Tregion?
Step 1: log in, or register a new account
Step 2: once logged in, visit Tregion releases on the forum
Step 3: Download the map from the topic with the latest release
Why does my map not work?
It should work. Could it be one of these issues:
- You need to unpack the .rar file and place the 5 .scs files in your mod folder
- You need to create a new profile and activate the mods there.
- You need to select the module 'dutchmap2.mbd'.
- Are you playing on the correct game version?
- Do you own the required map DLC's?
- Have you activated other mods that might be conflicting?
If you still encounter issues, make a post in the 'troubleshoot and support' section on our forum, or contact us through facebook or discord.
Which cities/villages are available?
Den Haag - Leidschenveen, Zoetermeer, Bleiswijk Prismaterrein, Waddinxveen, Gouda, Bodegraven, Waarder, Woerden and De Meern. All located around the A12.
When will you release the next update?
When it's ready. We are volunteers and using our free time to make the map. Therefore we can not plan a release date far in advance.
What will 0.2 contain?
The entire N11, part of the A4 and surrounding cities and villages.
Will [city name] be added?
Maybe in the future, maybe not.
Where are Belgium and Germany?
In the planning, but not in the map right now. Wait and see!
Do you need any help with mapping or modelling?
Yes, we are in need of mappers and modellers. Contact us on discord for more information.
Can I still download The Dutch Map?
No, this is not available anymore. The map got broken and is only playable on older game versions. Downloading the map is not possible right now. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Why was my forum post not approved?
1. You broke the rules, or
2. It was disapproved by accident. We have been receiving a lot of spam, and it could happen that we accidently disapprove non-spam as well. If this is the case, please contact us in pm.
Read this before posting anything.
1 post • Page 1 of 1