[RESEARCH] Maastricht and area

Ask your questions and give us your feedback!

Moderators: Developers, Lead Developer, Founders

scubeeeh

Re: [RESEARCH] Maastricht and area

Post by scubeeeh » 29 Jan 2019, 16:57

Hi there,

I'm not sure what you exactly looking for, but i do live in Limburg (north part) and i visit the area of Maastricht alot (same as Heerlen)((Girlfriend stuff :lol: ) i might can help you out with some stuff?

Plum2018

Post by Plum2018 » 29 Jan 2019, 21:26

@scuubec yes I would be very grateful in any information or ideas you give me so really anything would be useful :D
Currently working somewhere in Germany... ;)
Youtube channel for latest development updates :D : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTeTGc ... 6CMXLL_c_w

Righteous

Post by Righteous » 29 Jun 2019, 03:58

Hey Plum, I'm a bit late with my ideas for Maastricht but I just wanted to say that I live in Maastricht and we have like the Mecc which is a big hall for example events/shows. Its located in randwyck. Whenever ik drive by with my bike there are some trucks next to it resting and some of m unloading things for an event in the Mecc.

Also when you drive north from Maastricht and you take the A2 you'll drive by the chemelot. Its a really big industrial area. And If you take the A76 to the north to Heerlen there's a big intersection that connects another highway I think that highway will eventually connect with Germany. You should check it out mate! Thanks in advance...

ELgamer

Post by ELgamer » 29 Jun 2019, 10:59

Hi there, thanks for your suggestions!

Sadly Plum is not part of Tregion anymore and we currently have a very small number of mappers, this means that we are trying to focus our resources on areas near the 0.1 version. This as a result leaves us with little development anywhere else including Limburg which is currently not being worked on. In the future we will come back to it and will certainly take your ideas into account.

Have a nice day,

ELgamer