Feedback from SturmZebra

Ask your questions and give us your feedback!

Moderators: Developers, Lead Developer, Founders

SturmZebra

Feedback from SturmZebra

Post by SturmZebra » 13 Apr 2019, 02:53

Hi, just wanted to say that I really love the map. I looked at some regions on Google Maps and then drove it and it is very much the same, though there are small scale issues here and there. But obviously that can not be fixed in such a dense map.

The only thing I do not like are the prefabs used for big junctions... they are so old and they do not look good in the rest of the quality environment

Plum2018

Re: Feedback from SturmZebra

Post by Plum2018 » 13 Apr 2019, 12:50

Hello I am glad you are enjoying our map and find it accurate! We kinda managed to get a moddeling team together of some mappers (who will still map) including me. One of our priorities is improving older prefabs and updating lines and such and we have plans for a lot of new ones but they are a lot of work to make and we still have a lot to learn! Hopefully you understand why it may take a while! Just to give you a little sneak peek on why we are working on, we are making new 6 lane highway set but using newer textures and fresh more realistic lines!
Plum
Currently working somewhere in Germany... ;)
Youtube channel for latest development updates :D : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTeTGc ... 6CMXLL_c_w

SturmZebra

Post by SturmZebra » 13 Apr 2019, 13:12

All Right, sounds cool.

I cannot wait for you to reach my doorstep but it will take a while because I am living About 40 kilometres east of Dortmund so... still a lot to go

Plum2018

Post by Plum2018 » 13 Apr 2019, 20:02

Well someday we hopefully reach Dortmund ;)
Currently working somewhere in Germany... ;)
Youtube channel for latest development updates :D : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTeTGc ... 6CMXLL_c_w